Saturday, December 11, 2010

Week 4 Recap

Add your recap of the week's running.

SAMMACK: Off to a good start with 14 on Sunday, ten of which was on the canal path. Thank God for Yak Trax. I really wish I had had those things in college. Only 4 miles each for M, T, W. Thursday and Friday were "off" (hectic work days). Got an hour in today with about 25 minutes at marathon pace (coincidentally Natalie's tempo pace) for a total of 35 miles.

RO$$: S8, M0, T0, W0, R0, F5, S10. No biking. I apologize for my inactivity on the blog; I had a very busy week. However, I've got an idea for a new series of posts, the first of which should be coming out soon, so keep your ears to the streets!

DWADE: S4 + Lifting M: 3 T: 3 +Lifting W: 3 R: 5 F: 0 S: 5 + Lifting. 50 miles of biking. My knee was really hurting earlier in the week and the pain has gradually abated. I think I had strained my IT band. In terms of lifting I was fairly satisfied. My plan is to be over 220 when I run this marathon. I, too, am recommitting myself to the blog. Work has gotten in the way for far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment