Saturday, December 4, 2010

Week 3 Recap

Add your recap of the week's running.

CHOSEN1: 1:32 long run Sunday with Steve (13), 6M, 8T, 25 minute tempo W (7), 5R, 3F. Today I'm racing a 3k at Barton Hall, predicting disaster now that I've calculated the pace required to run 9 minutes (my self-imposed seed time). Let's call it a modest 6 miles today since we'll be pressed to get back to Syracuse. Will follow up with a race recap tomorrow. 48 miles total.

G $: Even 31 miloes for the week - S (5) M (5) with lifting T (5) W off with knee trouble R (off with more knee trouble) F(5 followed by long time spent at the bar) S (11 with Mongeon). 50 miles of biking thrown in and a field trip to go ice skating where I smashed knee, hence, the knee trouble

BO$H: Big week for me. S(0), M(0), T(0), W(8), R(0), F(0), S(8). No biking. I'm going to be doing a lot of dancing tonight, though, so that should burn off some calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment