Monday, March 14, 2011

Send it in

Thank you for registering for the Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon! When you registered you selected a seeded pace of 6:49 minute mile or less. In order to receive a seeded position you must provide a qualifying result in a half marathon or greater and in the 2010 or 2011 calendar year. You did not provide the race result URL that shows your seeded qualifying time. Please email me this information at your earliest convenience.

If I do not hear from you before April 30, you will be placed in the Non Seeded – Under 8 min mile category.

Thank you,

Katie Pavlich

Special Events Director

Dick's Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon

310 Grant Street

Suite 1123

Pittsburgh, PA 15219

kpavlich@pittsburghmarathon.com

3 comments:

  1. Emailed in my time. Katie said that elite times would be determined by time and registration date so we'll see. Judging by the last two years, my guess is we'll all safely get in. (Obviously Sam will.) Even if Gordon and I don't, it won't be too crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie aime aux trois.

    (I think that's right.)

    ReplyDelete