Sunday, November 14, 2010

Training Partner?


Natalie and I went to the dog shelter today and brought home a new pooch who was two days away from being gassed somewhere down south. When we asked why the south had so many dogs that were being gassed, we didn't get a clear answer, so feel free to comment if you know. I'm guessing it has something to do with y'all's all's opinions on capital punishment.

We've named him Charlie, adding a 'C' to his motorcycle themed gas chamber given name. Naturally, this is in honor of baseball's greatest manager. I'm not sure if Charlie's actually going to work out as a training partner, since he's more into sleeping than running, but for now, he's working out well as a foster addition to the family. It's possible that he has the flu since I slept four 12 hours last night myself. The snoozing could also be a result of the crazy intense stress, too, so we're giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Stuffy Pierre is very interested in eating his grub and vice versa. It's topsy-turvy day!

PS - Day 2 of no running/flu recovery for me.

PPS - N. and I ate waffles this morning. They were delicious as always. Great wedding present.

No comments:

Post a Comment