Saturday, November 27, 2010

Week 2 Recap

Add your recap of the week's running.

Sambo: 36 for the week -- 7 with the dog on Sunday (tired him out accidentally), 6M, 6T, 4W, Turkey Trot on Thursday in 17 minutes for third place and a turkey, off Friday, and 5 today. Long run tomorrow. Misplaced my early ambition sometime this afternoon since I was originally thinking about running twice today. Christmas spirit has surfaced with the wife.

HALL: 32 for the week -- S: 5 M: 5 T: 4 W: off T: Turkey Trot (humiliating loss to Will) 8 miles F: 5 S: 5. Motivation was low after my defeat to Slow-del, dripping tears mixed with my turkey, but I owe a big thank you to Ross for "Black and Yellow." The song had hardly ended before I nearly ran through the door of my apartment.

RO$$: Sorry for the late update. I spent the weekend in Nashville crawling around with babies. Air travel is the pits. Here's my week as best as I can remember. S: 7, M:7, T biked 9, W: biked 9, R: 0, F: 7, S: 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment