Saturday, November 20, 2010

Week 1 Recap

Add your recap of the week's running.

Sambo: About 35 miles with an 11.5 mile long-run today to close out the week, and a Boston Cream donut to cancel out the long run. No tempos or any of that shit. If I could summarize Week 1 in one word, that word would be "houp-doup."

Ro$$: Last week I ran 5 miles on Monday, biked about 12 miles on Thursday, and ran 8 today. I'm not terribly worried at this point, so long as your comment about running 2:45 was a joke.

HALL: Week 1 - Blah. I am still in recovery from the NYC marathon - which means no running. I biked 10 miles Monday - Friday, and I lifted weights on Sunday and Wednesday. So, 50 miles of nothing, but I did add more weight to my biceps and pectorals.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like we can't edit this post since you wrote it. There's got to be a way to change this.

    Anyway, last week I ran 5 miles on Monday, biked about 12 miles on Thursday, and ran 8 today. I'm not terribly worried at this point, so long as your comment about running 2:45 was a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. When I click on the pencil beneath either of your posts, I can edit them. I'll see if I can tweak the settings.

    2:45 is the A-standard. B-standard is sub-3, a performance I'd be pretty happy with. I haven't really put together the fact that there is a world of difference between the two times, but I'm planning on getting as comfortable as possible with 6 minute pace until May and then seeing where I'm at then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I switched both of you from "authors" to "admins." Hopefully it works now. I'll move your recap up for archival purposes.

    ReplyDelete