Sunday, January 30, 2011

Half

After spending a few weeks deliberating over the probability of losing to Sam twice in the span of two months: I've decided to join up for the half marathon.

And while I'm at it - challenge Jeff and Ross to join up. I was really happy to see Jeff posting a lot earlier on, and I was really hoping that he'd be joining up for the marathon in the city of champions. I, also, never got follow up on this. Jeff, did you sign up?

I know it's out of the way for you, Ross, but it'd be fun to get a Marathon a Trois tuneup in. Or, at the very least, to drag our hungover selves through a half marathon.

I'd be happy to host people who wanted to stay in NYC the night before.

2 comments:

  1. This is great news. Did you register yet? As I think I said, I reserved a Saturday night room in the lodge that the race is headquartered at for the low, low rate of $99. I got two beds so we're set.

    http://www.celebratelifehalfmarathon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my biggest problem with this plan is that I hate life with a violent passion. However, I suppose I could look past my philosophical objections in the interest of spending a weekend with friends. Plus, since it's obviously convenient for me that you guys are coming to Pittsburgh for the marathon, I wouldn't mind traveling a little myself. Gordon, maybe I'll fly into NYC on Friday and leave from there on Monday. I'll get back to you guys on this.

    ReplyDelete