Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 9 Recap

Sam: S(14 w/ 5@6:30 pace), M(6), T(8 w/ 7@6:18 pace on the treadmill), W(4), R(5, tired), F(0), S(10 with Mike). 47 total.

RO$$: S(9), M(0), T(0), W(8), R(0), F(10), S(Steelers 31, Ravens 24). 27 total. Obviously not the strongest week for me. No excuses. Friday night after I ran 10, I did dance for three straight hours, though, so it was a long run of sorts.

Gordon: S(7) M(7) T(8) W(5) R(3) F(7) S(6) Week: 40 on the nose. I wanted 40 this week - so, happy to get it. Mapped out a 7 mile route on mapmyrun.com and am now going to try to stick to it for a 50 mile week. We'll see where that gets me. I'm jealous that you got two tempos in. I'm really kicking myself for not having started these yet.

7 comments:

  1. This is the second mention of dancing. What's the deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What other time did I mention dancing? I can't remember.

    I guess my view is that if you go out and pretty much spend the whole time on your feet dancing around that has to count for something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree. Just curious if this is celebratory dancing, club dancing, ballroom dancing, or another form of dancing.

    Earlier week's recap:

    "BO$H: Big week for me. S(0), M(0), T(0), W(8), R(0), F(0), S(8). No biking. I'm going to be doing a lot of dancing tonight, though, so that should burn off some calories."

    - Punctilious One

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, gotcha. I misunderstood. Club dancing. There was a DJ in from Italy I went to see. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I too noticed the dancing - whereabouts in Pittsburgh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I'm trying to remember the other time I counted dancing as exercise. It might have been when I dragged Carrie to one of these shows, only we didn't dance much because Carrie was all too cool for school and stood with her arms crossed the whole time. This event was at this small bar/club in Lawrenceville. Since it's Pittsburgh, it's not like it the least bit glamorous, but there are a group of DJs here who put on better events than the city should be able to get, so whenever one comes up I try to go. They put on an all day festival in October that Pittsburgh basically had no business hosting, so they know what they're doing.

    ReplyDelete