Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 11 Recap

Sam: Big week for me. S(9 w/ 5k race), M(5), T(11), W(8), R(10), F(6), S(18). 67 miles total, crushing weekly highs dating back a long time. In the bad news department, Gordon is off the wagon again. I don't think he ever checked in for Week 10, so please keep Gordon in your prayers this weekend.

RO$$: S(0), M(9), T(0), W(7), R(7), F(0), S(14). So 37 in four runs -- not bad. I like where this marathon plan is heading. Sam is going to qualify for the Olympic Trials, which will be incredibly exciting. I'm going to run right around our stated goal of 2:57, which will look relatively lame but I've got an entire city of fans set to cheer for me so it's cool. And by then the Gordon Hall Foundation that Sam and I will have set up for our dearly departed friend should be in full swing, so we'll probably raise like $10,000 for our efforts.

Gordon: S(7) M(7) T(8) W(8) R(8) F(5) S(6) 49 miles total, I'm planning on attempting to up it for next week - last week was almost a carbon copy of this week. So, it's about time that I up the amounts. I've been hitting 50 miles per week for biking, and I'm going to cut that out and add in another 25 miles of running. See where that gets me.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you again. I was afraid you OD'd on envelope glue with the Save-the-Dates.

    ReplyDelete